Independence Day Potluck and Parade!
Potluck Breakfast on the Deck
at For Goodness Sake
Some Favorite Quotes:
1. If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.
2. Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French
3. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~G.K. Chesterton
4. For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. ~William Faulkner
6. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward
___________________________________________________________Back to Top