Date: Friday, September 9th
Rosella has chosen mandalas that relate specifically to each chakra, by keeping your eyes open, you connect to the positive message of the mandala and have a visual focus for your mind. Using the sound of your voice is a form of self healing and another tool for stilling the mind. Bringing the two together is a new and unique way of experiencing Rosella’s powerful mandalas.
CREATING YOUR OWN MANDALA WORKSHOP with Rosella
Date: Saturday, September 10th
Rosella, a mandala artist and sound healer from London, will inspire and guide you to tap into your intuition and creativity. Through the use of visualisation and intention, you will draw your own mandala. The creation of a unique, personal mandala with colours and symbols can be used as an affirmative tool to move you forward in life and map the changes you desire. This workshop will inspire you and give you the tools necessary to encourage you to continue creating mandalas after the workshop.
Learn more about Rosella's work on her website.
_________________________________________________________________Back to Top_
Some Favorite Quotes:
1. If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.
2. Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French
3. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~G.K. Chesterton
4. For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. ~William Faulkner
6. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward
___________________________________________________________Back to Top